There are many ways you can help Corky. We already know you want to help her... and we can't stress the urgency of Corky's situation enough. She is literally living on borrowed time. Please do what you can, but whatever you do, please start right away!
- 1. Collect signatures on a petition. Make several copies. Return the completed petitions to the FREE CORKY! address below as soon as possible.
- 2. Talk to your friends about Corky. Ask them to refrain from using Anheuser-Busch products until Corky is free. Remember... BUD'S OUT UNTIL CORKY'S OUT!
- 3. Write a thoughtful, polite letter to August Busch III, the chairman and main decision-maker in the Anheuser-Busch companies. Tell Mr. Busch about your decision not to use their products until Corky is home again. His address:
1 Busch Place,
St. Louis, MO 63118.
- 4. Call the Shamu hot line at Sea World. The number is (USA only) 1-800-23-SHAMU (1-800-237-3157). It's toll-free, so call as often as you like.
- 5. Send on the LETTER FOR CORKY to as many friends as you think will help.
- 6. Send whatever money you can afford to help the FREE CORKY! campaign grow. Make your check out to FREE CORKY! and send it to the address below. Remember, we want to make this campaign grow quickly, and everything we do costs money.
- 7. If you have other ideas that will help Corky, let us know so we can pass them along!!
Thank you, so much, for caring about Corky... and for everything you can do to help her!!!!!
FREE CORKY! P.O. BOX 9191, SAN DIEG0, CA. 92169; FAX: (619)488-5783
Back to MENU